Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hair style for my wedding, Up or Down?

Depends on your dress - if it's strapless you might wanna go down but if it's a highly decorated dress you don't want to detract from that by having your hair over it - so up.



It also depends on if you have a veil or not - because often if you have your hair down you can't see it anyway because of the veil.



Or you could always go an in between style - half up, they can work with most things - there are some example in the links.



Hope that helps!



Hair style for my wedding, Up or Down?

up



Hair style for my wedding, Up or Down?

It depends on your dress and your face shape. Could you maybe add a pic of your dress and your face shape.?



Hair style for my wedding, Up or Down?

Back so as to show your face, but not up too tight or you will get a headache.



Hair style for my wedding, Up or Down?

up



but send some pics.



I love my wife's hair up cos I can dribble down her neck.



Yummy



Hair style for my wedding, Up or Down?

A head dress or tiara always looks best with the hair up and if you chose a simple style the you can let it down again when you change or get through the more formal part of the reception..ie; past the toasts and cutting of the cake. If you are thinking of a wreath of flowers for your hair, then down would be fine, but try both ways with your veil before making up your mind.



Hair style for my wedding, Up or Down?

Up! its so girly



Hair style for my wedding, Up or Down?

Depends how you wear your hair normally. Do the totally opposite. So if your always in pony tails, then opt for a down style.



Hair style for my wedding, Up or Down?

http://www.mystyle.com/mystyle/shows/who... what this show on the style channle there are so many differnt styles out there for a wedding. My self i like a classic look up



Hair style for my wedding, Up or Down?

half or up :)



Hair style for my wedding, Up or Down?

I say up! it looks so sophisticated and you can then wear your Vail( if you are going to wear one )



Hair style for my wedding, Up or Down?

It depends on what suits your face, what your dress is like, and if you want something modern or classic.



If your face is oval, it's flattering to have you hair pulled back to open up and accentuate your favourable features.



Square or round? its best to maintain length, either with face skimming bangs/tendrils, or hair out and styled.



If your wedding dress has an interesting neckline or is ornate, you should consider having your hair up to make the most of the dress. Opposite if your dress is simple, of perhaps strapless.



Do you want a hairstyle that is classic, so that years from now when you look back, you see your timeless beauty? Or something modern that reflects the current moment? It's really up to you. Upstyles though are generally more classic.



Hair style for my wedding, Up or Down?

i would go for up.



Hair style for my wedding, Up or Down?

definatly up. i wore my hair up when i got married last year, and if you are wearing a tiara it shows it off much better, and that is besides making you look elegant and sophisticated. hope your wedding day is lovely, good luck and a happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment