Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hair style ideas? I am going to a wedding saturday.?

I have long hair and wanted some ideas on how to do my hair for a change......girls???



Hair style ideas? I am going to a wedding saturday.?

Well. I understand Your situation.You have choices:



1) An Upsweep %26amp; A Twist



2) A Pull Back



a)Halfway Pull: Clip with a nice hairpiece



b) A Full Pull: FrenchBraid Your Hair Back



3) Cliche (Typical Style) Curl Your Hair



a) Full Body Curls at the ends to emphasize the length of your hair



b) Medium Curls: Curl Your Whole Head then Place Your Hair Piece on One side for An Attraction To Your Face



c) Short Curls: Only To look Cute



Hair style ideas? I am going to a wedding saturday.?

i dont really know what to tell you but to look in a wedding magazine.



Hair style ideas? I am going to a wedding saturday.?

a pin up



Hair style ideas? I am going to a wedding saturday.?

you need to fit in ur hair to your whole appearance (dress n make up) so it can be a lot of styles



my fav style was something like they used to do in the 20's curly hair red lipstick n a killer dress



have fun!



Hair style ideas? I am going to a wedding saturday.?

curl it or umm put it in a bun!



Hair style ideas? I am going to a wedding saturday.?

I would say something classy, like large curls then gather it on one side with side swept bangs. simple is always better.



Hair style ideas? I am going to a wedding saturday.?

I think curling your hair, then leaving it down or in a half ponytail would be super cute! It would attract all the hott boys so you can dance all night with the hottest guys! lol! or if your hair wont stay ing curls probably just straighten it or something. Good Luck!



Hair style ideas? I am going to a wedding saturday.?

Don't overdo it or get it professionally done...that could take away from the bride's hair (probably not, but you never know)! Wear it down if it's wavy like your avatar, or part your hair in the middle, and take an inch from each side, so that you have a section of hair that, if you put it straight up, it will be tall. Pin it back with a bobby pin so that it sort of looks like you have a stripe going down your head. You can pull it tight, or leave it a bit looser (think Scarlett Johannsen [sp?]).



Hair style ideas? I am going to a wedding saturday.?

Do a french twist. Pull your hair back in a pony tail, twist it, fold the twist up and roll it and tuck the ends in. Secure with a decorative hair comb.

No comments:

Post a Comment