Saturday, May 5, 2012

What to do with my hair for a wedding?

i have really pretty blond curly waist length hair. i want to do something different but really pretty with my hair. im tired of wearing it in french braids and knots and buns. i dont want to look too old but i do want to look a little bit older. do you know any good hair styles that woruld work with me. the wedding is next saturday and its outside. im wearing a pink shirt and a brown skirt with heels. i just am at a loss with what to do with my hair. if anyone has any ideas about what to do with it i would appreciate it.



What to do with my hair for a wedding?

straighten it :]



or put moose in it and clip one side with a pretty burette and leave it long and wavy



i was a bridesmaid for my sisters wedding and i left it long and wavy it was pretty.



What to do with my hair for a wedding?

How about something a bit blown out with large, loose waves:



http://www.hairfinder.com/celebrityhair/...



You could always add a flower or a sparkly clip to your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment