Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wedding updo?

i have no idea how to chose my hair style for my wedding day.



either do a loose updo



http://www.onewed.com/wedding-hair-style...



or more of formal look clean look



http://www.shopforbridal.com/Pearl_and_C...



Wedding updo?

I don't want to detour you away from your two choices, or make things more confusing.....but with your GORGEOUS dress did you think of doing a mix of the two styles and do like a cascade hair style? Half up and half down...



http://www.svatby.cz/index.php?nid=4%26amp;pho... - the second one in the top row....for example.



If it is only between these two styles I would go for a more modern version of the top style. That will match best with your gown. Your gown is beautiful! Good Luck, and like some else suggested - do a trial run with your stylist before the big day, this way you know exactly how it would look.



Wedding updo?

I like the first one better. Good luck!! But it all depends on your gown.



Wedding updo?

looooose!!!



Wedding updo?

do whatever way you like look at some magazines or even ask your mom .



Wedding updo?

I like the first one I feel like the less formal more whispy curls are more feminine.



Wedding updo?

I like the looser style myself. I think it goes very well with your dress, but if you are a more uptight person such as myself, you might think of getting a style that reflects your personality. Best wishes!



Wedding updo?

the 1st one



Wedding updo?

i LOVE the first one! It will look awsome with your dress.



Wedding updo?

I love the 2nd one bcause it matches the look of the dress . Hope that helps. Whenever you pick your hairstyle and get an appointment, be sure to ask for a trial run. That way you will know that you will love your hair and wont freak out the day of the wedding because its not what you imagined. Be sure to have lots of pictures of how you want it so you and the hair stylist are on the same page.



Wedding updo?

I love the dress! The first pic. of up-do will go great with the dress as long as you have the hair for it. and that is long hair.



I am a Hairstylist and I do lots of up-do. The hair is so important. so you want to do a couple of trail runs with it. get your hairstylist involved. Get her or his opinion and find out what he or she does best. The second pic is to prom like.



good luck!



Wedding updo?

if you are wearing it strapless I would do the first one but if you are wearing the straps I would do the second one



Wedding updo?

first of all your dress is amazing.. i would definitely have your hair up as the dress is so busy having your hair down would take the focus away from it.. i like the first hair style out of the 2 i dont like the syyles that look they they are glued onto your head they are too perfect.. here are some ideas for you good luck x



Wedding updo?

I like the second, more controlled look better. But, I think it depends on what your headpiece/veil is going to be.



Take your headpiece to your hair stylist, and maybe bring along a pic of your gown. She/he is probably in the best position to give you advice. it depends on the style, but it also depends on what your hair will or won't do.



Wedding updo?

First off, beautiful dress! I like both hair styles, but I think that the 2nd one goes best with the type of dress you have. Very elegant! :)



Wedding updo?

I ADORE the gown! Like the looser style, but depends too on the type of hairpiece you are having, and veil, if any. Aw, what the heck, the loose updo, whatever else you put on your head!



Wedding updo?

I really like the first on better, but both a very nice and I am sure you will look wonderful with either style.



Wedding updo?

ask your soon to be hubby, you have to feel sexy, but you want to catch his full attention, besides he gonna be the one to mess it up at the end of the night anyways.



Wedding updo?

I personally like the 2nd one better, but I definately like the 1st one better with your dress. I think it would look very nice.



Wedding updo?

I like the looser one better.



Wedding updo?

I love your dress!!! I like the first one. In one of the pictures one of the ladies had a looser messier updo and it looked good. I think alot of it depends on your age to. I think the loose one is fun and youthful. The 2nd one is more prim and proper.



Wedding updo?

I really like the first hair do better it is so pretty, I think the other just looks a little too conservative. BTW that dress is gorgeous.



Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment