Friday, April 27, 2012

HELP!!!!! Last minute wedding deciscions?

I'm a bridesmaid for my sister in law's wedding. I don't know what to do with my hair, its long and straight, she wants me in curls, what is the best websites to find bridesmaid styles????? help!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HELP!!!!! Last minute wedding deciscions?

You know what would be beautiful and I wish I could give you alink...Rose, from the movie Titanic, at the very end when she reunites with Jack, she is in white, her hair is curled and had like white ribbon laced in kind of....shoot! Look at that movie and you'll see. Super pretty!



HELP!!!!! Last minute wedding deciscions?

There are several sites that could help you. I have straight long hair so I can empathize with you!



www.beautifulhairstyles.com/wedding



www.weddingchannel.com



www.hairboutique.com/tips/bridalstyles...



http://www.a-bridesmaid.com/bridesmaids_...



I personally found the last one the most helpful because it caters to your hair color.



Hope that helps.



HELP!!!!! Last minute wedding deciscions?

In India, preference will be given to Bride only. There are many occasions Bride groom slips away with Brides maid. So your sister-in-law has only selected a correct Bride maid for her safety. dont worry about your long and straight hair, See that your sister-in-law's future is straight and long like your hair.



This is a brotherly, friendly kind advice.



Now you are crying for hepl!!!!!!!!!!! If i sugest you a web site your sister-in-law will cry for help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HELP!!!!! Last minute wedding deciscions?

Ok, here's a question:



WHY does she want you in curls?



I mean, if that's not how you normally wear your hair, why is she now dictating it? I don't believe I ever heard of that. I know my wife didn't do it to her bridesmaids.



Ok, with that out of the way, here are some websites:



www.hairstylesdesign.com



www.hair-styles.org



www.hairstylesdesign.com



HELP!!!!! Last minute wedding deciscions?

there are usually books of wedding up do's in the salons that you can go and look at, also, they make a lot of hair style magazines that you can purchase and look through.



HELP!!!!! Last minute wedding deciscions?

Try theknot.com best wedding site ever



HELP!!!!! Last minute wedding deciscions?

What if you wore your hair up in a french twist, with curls thruout the sides, or what if you put lots of different little curls through out your hair and pulled it back?? Or you could just type in the search engine elegant curly hair styles for weddings



Good Luck.



HELP!!!!! Last minute wedding deciscions?

If your hair is long and straight, the chances of it successfully lasting through a whole wedding without losing it's curl is pretty slim.



You need to visit a hairstylist and get a professional opinion on what your hair can and can't do.. it would be worth the money to have a 'trial run' done on your hair.



I hope bridezilla doesn't expect you to get a perm!

No comments:

Post a Comment