Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair extensions?!?

I love hair extensions but the last time I had them done I was very disappointed.



I first had them done in 2002. They were blonde Racoon extensions, and they were glued in using a glue gun. I loved them! Eventually the upkeep became too much though and they were dropping out constantly. So I had them removed.



I then had them done again last June for my wedding. This time they were brown as I had changed hair colour. Again they were Racoon and glued. I had them done at the same hairdressers as before. By the time I had returned from Honeymoon in Florida they had started falling out. Everytime I washed my hair some more would come out and I became very depressed by it, so I again had them removed.



But I miss them very much! I have very very fine hair that has no real shape or body of its own.



Are they any alternatives to the usual 'glue' style extensions? Does anyone know of any alternative methods or extension companies?



Any help would be hugely appreciated! xx



p.s. i live in UK



Hair extensions?!?

Use clip ins that you dont have 2 glue or wash with %26lt;3 Melanie myspace.com/thatspoiledbella



Hair extensions?!?

there are new hair extensions available, the clip on ones, a couple of my friends have them and they look really class!! just pop down to the nearest hair dressers and ask if they sell them or know where you can but some.



plus yuo can take them out when you are washing your hair or sleeping!! and they dont fall apart!! :D



Hair extensions?!?

I agree with the clip ons. You can reuse them as much as you like and they look really good.



Hair extensions?!?

I've had monofibre (artifical hair ones) that were really good. I had a whole head done and they lasted really well.



They were put in with tiny plaits half monofibre/half my own hair, a little of the monofibre was then twisted around the plait and melted using a dinky heat gun, sealing the join in place.



The plaits/joins were tiny, no-one saw them and as the heat gun never actually touched my hair there was no damaged done.



When I decided I wanted the extensions out the tiny heat seals were cracked open and the false hair unplaited out. My own hair had never been so healthy.



And even though the extensions were monofibre not one person ever guessed they were fake.



Hair extensions?!?

I know exactly what you mean! You love them but you can't bear the constant worry of the falling out all the time. I eventually had all of mine removes too. BUT...I'm in the middle of ordering some clip-in extensions! They're exactly the same hair that was used last time but their fixed onto this discreet clipping in band. You get three of the bands and your hairdresser should show you how to put them in yourself or for a small fee (around 鎷?) they put them in for you. I find this solution so much better...because I'm not ruining my hair with all the extra weight of the hair extension and glue and I also get to put as much conditoner in as I want.



Hair extensions?!?

hiya, i have clip ins in now, they are great!!! you can have them in or out whenever you use and mine ONLY cost 鎷?5 in total i love them! i got mine from a small shop in town i also live in the UK in walsall. hope this helps x x x



Hair extensions?!?

Don't ever wear extensions again. They always end up making your hair more of a mess then it already is. Use thickening serums, volumizing shampoos and conditioners instead. There's lots of products that can shape hair. Use shaping gel to shape it.



Hair extensions?!?

Try the 'clip' in hair extentions, theyre called that but dont actually clip in, what it is, it's a layer of hair stuck on with glue with little staples, sounds wierd but actually are comfortable, they last about 2 months (they say 3-4 but they grow out) these are also re-useable if you look after them well. Also you can put in as much layers you want (i only put in 2.)



They don't hurt to put in or out and easy to sleep in.



It's a bit of a job washing the hair with the extentions but all you gotta do is be gentle.



Hair extensions?!?

Hi, the extensions you had with the glue gun are called fusion. Some fusion breaks down in salt water. Can you believe I had been doing extensions for years and on My honeymoon I went to Florida and the salt deteriorated the seals. There is pro fusion seal that does not break down in salt water. Today I do mostly cold fusion. This is my preferred method of attachment. They last 3-5months and are shipped to US from Germany. Also known as 1/4"Bonding Strip Extensions. I hope this helps. I know you will absolutely love them. Hair Additions is what I do for a living.



Hair extensions?!?

www.extensionsofstyle.com



Hair extensions?!?

hi I have had hair extensions for over ten years and come accross the same problems as yourself. But I found Longlox at Newcastle upon tyne who do dome monofibre which is 3 times lighter than real hair and looks very very real and doesn't fall out!They have a special offer on at the minute for 鎷?50.00 and free spray tan. Call Sammyjo on 0191 2677700.



Hair extensions?!?

do as directed



straight da hair.



apply boiled oil only.



take all the vitamins needed.



consult a doctor.



tie the hair always with a band, and not with rubber band.



do some ayurvedic treatment.



protect it from dust and dirt.



tie the hair above the head when sllping.



don't use shampoo every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment