Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair color?

I have shoulder length brunett hair, I want a change, I'm thnking of either stawberry blonde or a slight red head. which one sounds more cute ? Also right now my hair is straight, should I go with more style? I want to do this by this weekend for a wedding. I'm 5'5 and very petiete.



Hair color?

My hair was about like yours...and I wanted a change, too. When I did it everyone said it looked great, so maybe you can try this.



I got my hair trimmed, and layered. I got bangs swept to the side a bit (nothing outrageous). I got red high lights (or lowlights..whichever you call it) put in all around, and I have to say it looked good.



The thing is, you can do the red by yourself, if you're brave enough.



But to answer your questions, slight red sounds better than strawberry blonde.



Hair color?

I would go red because going blond all at one time can really screw up your hair. I think red is really cute on people your size. It also depends on what you are going to wear to the wedding I would put the two colors together with the clothihng in my head and see if they clash.



Hair color?

i'm going for the stawberry blonde.. i'm not big on red heads... sorry but it's true...



keith



Hair color?

be careful- going lighter can sometimes look brassy if you dont have a good stylist.- but i say red



Hair color?

go with red or red highlights. Strawberry blonde might turn your hair orange if its too dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment