Friday, April 27, 2012

In need of a quick and easy shorter feminine style?

I am in a play which is based on Freaky Friday and explores sibling rivalry and gender differences. Instead of the mother and daughter swapping, the brother and sister swap in this case. It's a bit of a farce and I am a guy playing both me and my sister. Like the movie, the scene is set around the time of the mom getting remarried. There's one point in the play where the brother can't handle his sisters long hair anymore (wig) so he gets it cut. The sister is horrified when she sees what he's done to her hair that's taken her years to grow. Added to that she's already feeling like she's missing out getting "dolled up" for the wedding. So she gets a friend (who secretly likes her brother but wishes he was more sensitive and less macho) to style his hair into something more feminine for the wedding.



I need some ideas for the above since when playing the girl role I will be wearing a wig, but for the guy part it will be my real hair.



My hair is about 3-4 inches long (play is 2 months)



In need of a quick and easy shorter feminine style?

go to google images and type in pixie cuts



that might help



good luck :]



In need of a quick and easy shorter feminine style?

I assume your playing the role of a male, and thats the style your asking about?



Try a fo-hawk. nice modern edgy look and easy.



try the product short and sexy, rough and ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment