Monday, April 23, 2012

What should I do with my hair?

Im 15 and i used to have long wavy hair but i got it cut yesterday. its short now so that when i pull it down it only goes down to my eyebrows, it used to curl above my eyebrows but go down to the tip of my nose if i pulled it down, its a little shorter on the sides than the front. I have a wedding to go to in 2 hours and i need a way to fix it or style it, i think it looks pretty bad right now. its wavy so it doesnt stay when i try to fix it. any help? thanks!



What should I do with my hair?

just put some gel on it and away you go



What should I do with my hair?

2 hours? Too late to worry about it now, Tom. I say, go for the natural look. Who knows, you might even start a new hair trend. In fact, you can claim this to have been your plan all along. Or just say, "hell with it," and wear a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment